Geographic information system (GIS)
Keeping track of your natural resources and assets is key to having an efficiently run organization. Taking advantage of GIS and all its capabilities can set you on the right path. Whether you are a beginner or a well fitted GIS user, Wildlife Specialists can assist you in your GIS goals.
- GIS Needs Assessment: to accurately document an organizations complete GIS technology needs. Through this process, Wildlife Specialists can facilitate discussion among potential users as to what the current needs are and then plan for the future, while keeping the budget in mind.
- GIS Data Collection: Wildlife Specialists has qualified staff to conduct a variety of field collection. We will work with you to determine what and how much data you need for a project. Then our data collection and delivery will be done in a timely manner by qualified professional technicians. Our sub-meter data collection, matched with a robust database provides for powerful analysis. The kind of data that can be collected is limited only by your needs.
- GIS Data Analysis: Whether we collect data for you, or you have the data already, we can do various analyses with the data for your decision making or reports.
- Data Conversion: Wildlife Specialists is able to take hard copy maps, historic maps, or drawings and convert them to GIS data with a spatial reference so you can be able to view, catalog, and analyze them in their real-world locations. The ability to take a historic map or drawing and have it in digital form and be able to overlay current features on top has significant benefits.
- GIS Implementation: Wildlife Specialists can set up a complete GIS installation from a single user to an enterprise wide multi-department shop. Every organization has its own specific needs for different scales of implementation. Our goal is to get you set up in the timeliest manner with the least interference in your workflow.
- GIS Training: Certified staff for quality training.